Applicants to the Executive MBA Program should have a four year undergraduate degree and full-time work experience of at least 6+ years after graduation, preferably managerial.
Applications are made on-line through the Apply Now page. Candidates are invited for an interview and the assessment is based on the review of the application file. In addition to the web-based application, the following documents are required to complete an application:
- Graduation certificate/ diploma from an undergraduate institution
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience
- Two letters of recommendation (Please use SU Recommendation Letter Form)
- Letter of Intent
- Starting from 2013-2014 acedemic year, ALES or equivalent test scores are not required for the applications to Executive MBA program.
- English Proficiency Exam Result: Accepted English proficiency exams and the minimum required scores are given in the following table. Photocopy of exam results is acceptable for application, but original documents should be submitted during admission. The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS,ÜDS,YDS and YÖKDİL 5 years, CPE and CAE 3 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years.
** According to the latest instruction letter for Foreign Language Exam Equivalencies issued by the Centre for Selection and Placement of Students in order for an exam to be accepted as equivalent, it must have taken place in a building owned by a state university.
Only graduates of the Sabancı EMBA Program are allowed to enroll in the elective courses offered in the program as a special student. A graduate can take at most two elective courses offered in a semester. All EMBA graduates have the life-time privilege to take EMBA electives with a 50% discount on the University’s special student fee.
Click here to download the Application Procedure document.
Carefully read this document before creating an on-line application.
The Recommendation Letter Form is also required.
Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
When you are ready, create an online application from the link below.
Click here to reach the online application procedure.
Following the instructions in the Application Procedure document, send your application package to:
Sabancı School of Management
Orta Mah. Üniversite Cad. No:27
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956 Istanbul
Your application will be completed upon our receipt of your application package.
Early Application Deadline : May 8, 2020
Application Deadline : TBA
Individual Scholarship* Application Deadline : TBA
* for applicants without company discounts
Interview dates will be announced later.