The application process has three steps:
(1) Filling in the on-line application form: In order to fill-out the online application, applicants do not need to have all of their exam (GMAT, TOEFL etc.) results.
To reach the online application system please click here.
(2) Sending the application package: The following application documents (hard-copy versions) must be sent
- Signed on-line application affidavit: click here to download.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose - A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabancı University.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores. Applicants should request their test score reports to be sent by ETS directly to Sabancı University (institution number 7100). To expedite the processing of your application, please attach an unofficial score (Test Taker's Copy) report to your application file. For detailed information about GMAT, please visit their web site at www.mba.com. For detailed information about GRE, please visit their web site at http://www.ets.org/gre. GMAT and GRE scores older than five years are not accepted.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted during admission.
IELTS is not accepted.
* KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS 5 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years, CAE and CPE 3 years.
Students without above language test scores can take Sabancı University English Assessment Examination free of charge. For more information on Sabancı University English Language Exam, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application Procedure document: Click here to download.
The application package should be sent to (your application will be complete when we receive your application package):
(3) Taking the interview: The applicants meeting all the application requirements are invited for an interview. Under special circumstances a candidate may be invited for an interview even though some exam results are not in the application file yet. For instance, a candidate with an acceptable score in a language exam taken more than 2 years ago, or someone who studied at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, may be invited to an interview before a valid English proficiency exam result is available. As stated in Step 2, in order for the application to be complete, English proficiency test scores are required.
Application Procedure document: Click here to download.
Recommendation Letter Form: Click here to download.
When you are ready, create an on-line application by clicking here .
Following the instructions in the Application Procedure document, prepare your application package and send it to:
Your application will be complete when we receive your application package.
The application deadlines will be announced later.
Interview Dates will be announced later
English Language exam dates will be announced later.
For registration and other inquiries about SU Language Exam, please contact Ms. Ekin Basat (email@example.com).