The application process has two steps:
(1) Filling the Online Application Form: To reach online application form, please click here . A candidate without having GMAT/GRE exam can make online application. However, it is required to take one of those test scores until the deadline of the application period.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores: One of those exams with minimum score is required. Applicants should request their test score reports to be sent by ETS directly to Sabancı University (institution number 7100). To expedite the processing of your application, please attach an unofficial score (Test Taker's Copy) report to your application file. For detailed information about GMAT, please visit their web site at www.mba.com. For detailed information about GRE, please visit their web site at http://www.ets.org/gre.
|500 (minimum)||153 (minimum)||
GMAT: Minimum 500 or,
GRE: Quntitative minimum 153 or,
ALES, e-ALES: Equal weight minimum 70.
- The validity periods for these scores GMAT or GRE or ALES exams: 5 years.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted during admission.
|TOEFL IBT*||KPDS, ÜDS,YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİL*||CPE*||CAE*||
IELTS is not accepted.
* KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
*The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS, UDS, EYDS, YOKDIL and YDS 5 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years, CAE and CPE 3 years.
Students without above language test scores can take Sabancı University English Assessment Examination free of charge. For more information on Sabancı University English Language Exam, please contact us (email@example.com).
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies: An official transcript, preferably sealed, issued by the Student Affairs unit of the applicant's previous university should be submitted. This document should indicate all the courses taken and the grades received by the applicant.
- Detailed Resume: Including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset).
- Statement of Purpose Letter: A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabancı University.
- Copy of the Diploma: (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: The writers of the recommendation letters are expected to upload them to the system (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred). When the application is completed, a link will be emailed to the email addresses indicated in the "Recommenders" section of the online application system for them to upload their recommendation letters. Click here for Recommendation letter sample.
- A photograph
Application Procedure document: Click here to download.
(2) Taking the interview: The applicants meeting all the application requirements are invited for an interview. Under special circumstances a candidate may be invited for an interview even though some exam results are not in the application file yet. For instance, a candidate with an acceptable score in a language exam taken more than 2 years ago, or someone who studied at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, may be invited to an interview before a valid English proficiency exam result is available. As stated in Step 1, English proficiency test scores are required.
Early Application Deadline: April 16th, 2021
Regular and Scholarship Application Deadline: June 11th, 2021
Late Application Deadline: July 9th, 2021
19-30 April 2021
14-25 June 2021
12-16 July 2021
Sabancı University Language exam is totally free, in order to take the exam, your online application should be submitted.
For registration and other inquiries about SU Language Exam, please contact with Didem Kocaer firstname.lastname@example.org .
SU English Language Exam Dates
22 May 2021
19 June 2021
19 July 2021
14 August 2021