Applicants to the Executive MBA Program should have a four year undergraduate degree and full-time work experience of at least 6+ years after graduation, preferably managerial.
Applications are made on-line through the Apply Now page. Candidates are invited for an interview and the assessment is based on the review of the application file.
Application documents are as follows:
- Graduation certificate/ diploma from an undergraduate institution
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience
- Two letters of recommendation (Please use SU Recommendation Letter Form)
- Letter of Intent
- English Proficiency Exam Result: Accepted English proficiency exams and the minimum required scores are given in the following table. Photocopy of exam results is acceptable for application, but original documents should be submitted during admission. The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS,ÜDS,YDS and YÖKDİL 5 years, CPE and CAE 3 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years.
** According to the latest instruction letter for Foreign Language Exam Equivalencies issued by the Centre for Selection and Placement of Students in order for an exam to be accepted as equivalent, it must have taken place in a building owned by a state university.
*** Starting from 2013-2014 acedemic year, ALES or equivalent test scores are not required for the applications to Executive MBA program.
Candidates who are currently enrolled in a master’s or PhD degree program can take courses as a special student in order to substitute them for their degree. Sabancı EMBA graduates have the privilege to register for the courses as a special student with a discount for up to two courses in a semester.
Click here to download the Application Procedure document.
Carefully read this document before creating an on-line application.
The Recommendation Letter Form is also required.
Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
When you are ready, create an online application from the link below.
Click here to reach the online application procedure.
Early Application Deadline : May 27, 2022
Application Deadline : August 5, 2022
Individual Scholarship* Application Deadline: TBA
* for applicants without company discounts
Interview dates will be announced later.
- April 16
- May 14
- June 11
- July 2
- August 13
Sabancı University English Language Assessment Exam (ELAE) is totally free, in order to take the exam, online application should be submitted.
EMBA program candidates are only responsible for the "Writing" part of the ELAE exam. For more information about the exam click here.
For registeration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org