The MiF Program at Sabancı University welcomes applicants with university degrees in economics, engineering, business administration or any other technical based discipline, and a strong interest and motivation for a finance career.
Candidates who are committed to their personal development and who are willing to invest their twelve months to learning in the program are preferred.
The application process starts with filling out the online application form that can be accessed through our website. All candidates are required to come to the campus for a personal interview. Detailed application requirements can be found on our website.We recommend that all applicants visit our campus to observe classes and meet current students, if at all possible.
The application process has two steps:
(1) Filling in the on-line application form : In order to fill-out the online application, applicants do not need to have all of their exam (TOEFL, KPDS etc.) results.
To reach the online application system please click here.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose - A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an Masters in Finance degree at Sabancı University.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies/scanned versions are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted during university registration.
* TOEFL IBT, PTE, CAE or CPE exams will be taken in Turkey, the exam place should definitely be a public university. TOEFL IBT, PTE, CAE or CPE exams taken in a private test center in Turkey will not be accepted.
** KPDS, UDS, EYDS, EYOKDİL, YOKDIL and YDS are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
The validity period for these scores are as follows: KPDS, UDS, EYDS, EYOKDIL, YOKDIL and YDS 5 years, TOEFL and PTE 2 years, CAE and CPE 3 years.
Students without above language test scores can take Sabancı University English Assessment Examination free of charge. For more information on Sabancı University English Language Exam, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application Procedure document: Click here to download.
(2) Taking the interview : The applicants meeting all the application requirements are invited for an interview. Under special circumstances a candidate may be invited for an interview even though some exam results are not in the application file yet. For instance, a candidate with an acceptable score in a language exam taken more than 2 years ago, or someone who studied at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, may be invited to an interview before a valid English proficiency exam result is available. As stated in Step 1, in order for the application to be complete, English proficiency test scores are required.
- Early Application Deadline : June 10 27, 2022
- Application Deadline : August 5, 2022
- Individual Scholarship* Application Deadline : TBA
* for applicants without company discounts
Interview Dates will be announced later.
- April 16
- May 14
- June 11
- July 2
- August 13
Sabancı University Language Exam is totally free, in order to take the exam, online application should be submitted.
For registration and other inquiries about SU Language Exam, please contact Mr. Oktay Dindar email@example.com