MBA is a 12-month full time program, courses are in week days from morning to evening; therefore it requires full commitment and the program is suitable for fresh graduates or candidates with 1-2 years work experience.
Executive MBA is a 12 month part-time program with classes on Friday evenings and Saturdays; however candidates should have at least 8 years of work experience (the average work experience of Executive MBA class is generally 10 years).
Professionals MBA is a 12 month part-time program with classes on Friday evenings and Saturdays; however candidates should have at least 2 years of work experience and should be in employment.
No, MBA is a non-thesis program.
Yes, candidates can apply if they are senior students in their undergraduate university.
No, we accept students only for Fall term.
The applications started in January 2023.
- Early Application Deadline: 14 April 2023
- Application Deadline: 4 August 2023
Early application deadline is set for students who apply different programs in different countries and would like to get admission reply as soon as possible to give a decision. There is no difference in terms of scholarship or acceptance process than regular&scholarship application deadline.
Application to MBA program involves a combination of on-line application and interview processes.
- Your letter of intent
- Your detailed resume including specific details on work experience, if available
- If applicable, a copy of your undergraduate diploma. Note: If you are in your last semester of your undergraduate studies and do not have your diploma yet, you can provide a graduation certificate before you can be admitted to the degree program (if applicable).
- Transcripts from all the schools attended at undergraduate and if applicable, graduate levels
- Official language scores from TOEFL IBT (or other language exams in the application process page).
- Official scores from GMAT or GRE or ALES.
- At least two letters of recommendation: The writers of recommendation letters are expected to upload them to the system. When the application is completed, a link will be e-mailed to the e-mail addresses indicated in the "Recommenders" section of the online application system for them to upload their recommendation letters.
- A photograph
Our candidates can apply without GRE or GMAT or ALES score in order not to skip deadlines. However, you are expected to indicate the exam date in the application.
Candidates who have GMAT/GRE/ALES can apply with the "test taker" copy. It is obligatory to deliver official GMAT/GRE/ALES document to Sabancı University for registration after acceptance.
In order to deliver your GMAT/GRE/TOEFL document via ETS, you can use Sabancı Institution code: 7100
- TOEFL IBT - 83
- PTE - 56
- CAE - B
- CPE - C
- YDS/ e-YDS/YOKDIL - 69
IELTS is not accepted.
YDS, e-YDS, YOKDIL are English Languages Assesment exams run by the Turkish Student Assessment, Selection and Placement Center (www.osym.gov.tr).
When the application is completed, a link will be emailed to the email addresses indicated in the “Recommenders” section of the online application system for them to upload their recommendation letters.
GRE or GMAT or ALES test score, language test score, CV, reference letters, letter of intent, undergraduate GPA and interview performance are all effective in admission and scholarship decisions.
We have full time Career Coordinator in Sabancı Business School. Our Career Coordinator supports only students of Full-time MBA program. She helps our students in all career related issues from CV writing to mock interviews, internships to job placements. She also issues CV catalogue of our MBA students and send it to all the companies in our data base electronically.
We offer scholarship opportunities to our students including internationals:
- Full tuition waiver
- 2/3 tuition waiver
- 1/2 tuition waiver
- 1/4 tuition waiver
Undergraduate GPA, interview performance, GRE or GMAT or ALES score, language test score, CV, reference letters and letter of intent are all effective in admission and scholarship decisions.
Though there is no restriction on your recommenders, we recommend our candidates to submit one academic and one professional recommendation letter. You can take one letter from your UG professor and one letter from a company where you have had internship or full-time work experience.
No, we do not have minimum GPA requirement.
Yes, you can come to the campus and attend one of the courses by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your visit.