The application process has two steps:
(1) Filling in the On-Line Application Form: Candidates can apply more than one program via internet. You can reach online application by clicking here .
- Official Transcript: An official transcript, preferably sealed, issued by the Student Affairs unit of the applicant's previous university should be submitted. This document should indicate all the courses taken and the grades received by the applicant.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Two sealed letters of recommendation, written by individuals who can assess the applicant's professional potential, motivation and commitment to attend and successfully complete this demanding program are required. The writers of the recommendation letters are expected to upload them to the online system. When the application is completed, a link will be emailed to the email addresses indicated in the "Recommenders" section of the online application system for them to upload their recommendation letters. Click here for Recommendation letter sample.
- One Photograph
- Official GMAT/GRE and ALES scores: Any of the following science test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies/scanned versions are acceptable for application, but original copies should be submitted during admission. The minimum requirements are:
GMAT: Minimum 600 or,
ALES, e-ALES: Equal weight minimum 82 or,
GRE : Quantitative minimum 157
Applicants should request that test scores be sent to institution number 7100. For detailed information, please visit the web site, www.mba.com
Note: The validity period for these scores are as follows : ALES, e-ALES, GRE and GMAT 5 years.
Candidates who have been admitted to graduate programs with minimum Graduate Program Entrance Exam but dismissed from the program can be admitted to the same or a different program without a new Graduate Program Entrance Exam within at most one semester later upon dismissal. Also, those students who are granted with a Master's degree and are admitted to another graduate program at most one semester later upon graduation are not required to submit a new Graduate Program Entrance Exam.
- English Proficiency Certificate: As the language of instruction at Sabancı University is English, the applicant is required to submit the score of one of the English proficiency assessment exams. Recognized exams, the minimum score required and period of validity are given below. Photocopies of the documents mentioned below are accepted for application; however originals will be requested upon registration in the case of admission.
|Program /EXAM||TOEFL IBT*||KPDS, ÜDS,YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİL*||CPE*||CAE*||PTE*|
IELTS is not accepted.
*After the test date, TOEFL and PTE scores are valid for two years; CPE and CAE scores are valid for three years; e-YDS, YDS, KPDS and ÜDS scores are valid for five years.
*Applicants who do not submit a valid English Proficiency Exam score, if they are accepted to a program (fulfilling all other requirements) can only be admitted to graduate study on the condition of obtaining a satisfactory grade in Sabancı University’s own English Language Assessment Exam (ELAE). Those candidates who fail to attend or get a satisfactory score in the exam are obliged to attend and successfully complete a full course of English Language Preparation in order to continue with graduate courses. Failure to complete this course successfully will result in termination of enrollment in a graduate program at Sabancı University.
*Graduates of Sabancı University are exempt from submitting an English Proficiency Exam score provided that they apply within two years of their graduation.
*If you submit TOEFL IBT, PTE Academic, CAE or CPE scores and take these exams in Turkey, the exam center must be a state university building. ( According to Article 6.3.d of Instruction letter for Foreign Language Exam Equivalencies issued by the Centre for Selection and Placement of Students)
- Statement of personal and professional purpose: Applicants should provide a maximum 3-page essay describing their reasons for deciding to pursue graduate studies in their chosen area, their research interests, and their goals and plans for the future.
- Curriculum Vitae : Applicants should include their education and work experience, awards and distinctions and any other information they feel would support their application. The applicant's mailing and e-mail addresses and phone and fax numbers should be provided on the first page.
- Copy of the Diploma :(or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution. An applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate diploma in order to be admitted to a graduate program and a graduate diploma for a doctorate program. Applicants must complete their previous degree programs by the registration period at the latest.
(2) Taking the interview: The applicants meeting all the application requirements are invited for an interview. Under special circumstances a candidate may be invited for an interview even though some exam results are not in the application file yet. For instance, a candidate with an acceptable score in a language exam taken more than 2 years ago, or someone who studied at a university where the primary language of instruction is English, may be invited to an interview before a valid English proficiency exam result is available. As stated in Step 1, English proficiency test scores are required.
For your questions, please contact with Didem Kocaer email@example.com .
Tel: +90 216 483 96 71