Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021
Hosting offers at Sabancı Business School
The Sabanci Business School at Sabanci University is looking for outstanding post-doctoral researchers who are willing to apply for Marie Sklodowska –Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF) for the 2021 call.
The interested candidates will have the opportunity to work with internationally-recognized researchers in the following disciplines:
- Finance: empirical asset pricing, banking and empirical corporate finance.
- Management: entrepreneurship, family business, international business and globalization.
- Organization and Strategy: cross-cultural organizational behavior and management, strategic human resources management, strategic leadership, innovation and strategic renewal, strategy formulation and implementation, performance management and mobility, etc.
- Marketing: consumer behavior, cultural consumption, social media marketing, branding, brand management, pricing, marketing analytics and modelling.
- Operations and Information Systems Management: sustainable supply chain management, transportation and logistics design and planning, behavioral operations management, decision-making, social media analytics and data mining, data analytics.
Researchers of any nationality in possession of a doctoral degree and those who have not resided in Turkey for more than 12 months in the three years before the call deadline (12 Oct 2021) are eligible to apply. Please send your CV with an abstract of your research proposal to email@example.com
Please check the conditions and your eligibility at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/postdoctoral-fellowships.
About Sabanci University (https://www.sabanciuniv.edu/en/)
Sabanci University is one of the leading research universities in Turkey, ranking 2nd in Turkey in the QS World University Rankings in 2021 and 1st in Turkey in THE Young University Rankings. The university also ranks in the THE World University Rankings in a number of subject areas, such as Social Sciences & Management (ranked 401-450), Business & Management (ranked 301-350) and Economics & Econometrics (ranked 351-400).
Research at SU is an interdisciplinary effort extending across all branches of science, technology and arts. The university has 4 faculties and 8 research centers as well as a number of centers and institutions that are designed to foster rigorous research.
Sabanci University has extensive experience in hosting the MSCA fellows. SU has been one of the most successful universities in Turkey in terms of the number of EU Framework Programme projects per faculty member.
We will be delighted to host the interested candidates in our modern campus located at the outskirts of the vibrant and historic city of Istanbul, which resides on two continents separated by the Bosphorus.
- Matchmaking with the right supervisors
- Proposal writing / full review support by the Social Sciences and Management Project Office
- Full support for project administration
- On-campus housing and office space
- Access to key databases, software and labs in business research
- Full access to the university Information Center, Sport Center and other available facilities and Research Centers